Saturday, March 6, 2010

Flordia..?

So there was a pretty big blow up between a family member and I this past week. J's father has been telling us we should move down to Flordia and I think we are seriously considering it now. My reasons for not wanting to go in the past was I did not want to leave family. But now the only family I really feel I have right now is my mom.  J is also getting sick of the drama in his family. I think we'd both be happier and fight less if we were both less stressed.

So it's not definate yet. We need to sit down and figure out our finances versus the cost of living down there, and make sure J can transfer to another RL down there. Hopefully it works out. A change is what we both need. And I think it would be much nicer for Jayden down here. There's not much for kid's here. There's only bars and churches (on every corner) and an occasional playground or something.

Well who knows... I hope it can work out, but I'm not putting too much stock into it yet.